Posted on September 30, 2020
in Park Township, Holland The 3 story at 2410 Orchard Ave has been sold.
Posted on September 25, 2020
• 2766 sqft , 2 bath , 3 bdrm single story – FOR SALE USD350,000 .
in Holland, Holland
Escape into your own private oasis and dream yard, on a quiet street in Holland, near downtown and Lake Macatawa water access. The home has undergone a recent renovation, including a modern kitchen with quartz counter tops, custom cabinetry, tiled backsplash, and stainless steel appliances and paint throughout. Tiled bathroom with solid surface counter, heated floors, and custom shower. Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the home, including the cozy family room, which leads to the covered patio and unbelievable backyard on this 1/2 acre lot, dotted with raised beds, a storage building/greenhouse, and a perfectly placed gazebo on this park-like setting. Newer roof, and heating and cooling system top off this exquisite offering–don’t miss your chance to live the good life!
Posted on September 23, 2020
Image via Unsplash
Simple Advice for Making a Home Office that Meets Your Needs
Whether you are telecommuting for a company, running a home-based business, or picking up freelance gigs on the side, it’s essential to have a workspace that meets your everyday needs. Otherwise, it can be even harder than normal to stay focused and productive. The resources and advice below can help you decide where to put a home office, what equipment and tools to include, and how to make the space your own.
Where to Put It
The location of your home office is critical, so think strategically about where you put it.
- First of all, if your current home doesn’t offer the amount of space necessary for a good home office, consider contacting a real estate team like Michigan Homes and Cottages.
- Putting your home office in a garage or a basement is a great option because it provides adequate separation from the primary living areas of your home, which can help to minimize distractions.
- A spare bedroom can also serve as a great home office, provided that it has a door.
- Wherever you put your office, make sure that it provides access to natural light, which can boost productivity and yield numerous health benefits.
- You will also want to ensure that the location of your office provides ample space for your equipment and furniture so that you can work comfortably.
How to Equip It
Having the right equipment and tools will go a long way in helping you work successfully.
- Be sure to get a comfortable, supportive office chair.
- Invest in a desk that provides you with plenty of surface to work on and that fits any equipment and storage necessary.
- Research the plethora of remote work tools that can help you do your job effectively each day.
- And utilize any technology and protocols necessary to keep yours and your customers’/clients’ data safe.
How to Make It Yours
Making the space your own will help you to stay motivated on a regular basis.
- Choose a color for your office walls that helps you to concentrate and stay calm.
- Put up artwork that inspires you to be creative and productive, whether it’s classic prints or your children’s drawings.
- Incorporate decorative storage, light fixtures, and other items that help your space stand out.
- And if you will have customers or clients in and out of the office, make sure there is furniture and amenities to accommodate them.
Whatever kind of work you do from home, make sure that you have a dedicated workspace. Along with considering the resources and advice above, be sure to invest the time, energy, and money necessary to make your home office a reality. That way, you can set yourself up for long-term success in your venture.
• 2100 sqft , 2 bath , 3 bdrm single story – FOR SALE USD212,900 .
in Park Township, Holland
Beautiful Twin Oaks Condo hard to beat the value in the 3 large bedroom open concept unit! Main level includes dining area plus kitchen featuring white cabinets, spacious workspace and breakfast bar. 3/4 wall separates the kitchen from main living area. Living room hosts gas fireplace.Cathedral ceiling gives the main level spacious feeling and design. Main floor continues with laundry area and master bedroom with loads of closet space. Lower level offers 2 additional good sized bedrooms plus nice family room with sliders to the back patio area. Full bath, mechanical room and storage area complete this condo. 2 stall extra large attached garage with long driveway for guests to park!
in Park Township, Holland The 2 story at 3535 Elderwood Ave has been sold.
Posted on September 20, 2020
• 1450 sqft , 2 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR SALE USD269,900 .
in Sheldon Dunes, West Olive
Come check out this beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath ranch. Features include a beautiful kitchen with upgraded cabinets and countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a center Island with snack bar. Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, private bath with newer countertops and tiled shower, along with sliders to the backyard deck. Laminate flooring has been through out the house. Lower level has lots of potential and has already been plumbed for a bathroom. Enjoy the quiet neighborhood along the lakeshore.
Posted on September 15, 2020
in Park Township, Macatawa The 2 story at 735 Lakeside Drive has been sold.
Posted on September 15, 2020
in Grand Haven Township, Grand Haven Township The 2 story at 13467 Windcrest Lane has been sold.